High quality stores at your service
Delivery color depends on first main image
Human barking on reverse with two modes – in 96% of cases it helps stop dog barking reduce (to eliminate) by automatically emitting 7 safety sounds (beeps) and a vibratory safety phase.
The beep and the vibrations switch automatically according to the number of barks, and each bark increases. Version 1 battery life can work for about 14 days without collar. Charge fully in 2-3 hours.
No pilot operation required – the collar works in automatic mode, and the combination of sound and vibration can stop barking safely and effectively. In the first cortex, there is the sound signal, in the next cortex, a vibration adds to the sound signal. Very useful when you are away from home and alone with your dog. Adjustable for small, medium and large dogs from 11 to 110 pounds and 9 to 22 inches of neck circumference without adjusting the bark collar. Adjust the size of the dog on the leash.
Additional Parts – In addition to automatic bark prevention, we include a USB cable, 2 types of plastic pins and 2 types of colored covers. It is perfect for your dog, you can adjust the collar without vibration and barking.
Important: Please read and follow the instructions in the manual carefully. Wearing a collar correctly is essential for the safety of the dog. Make sure you use a finger to squeeze the probe from the dog’s neck. To avoid stress-related necrosis (usually misdiagnosed as a burn), do not leave the collar in place for more than 8 to 12 hours. Never connect the cord to the DogRook collar. If the device beeps continuously, replace the battery. We recommend using a collar for puppies weighing over 10 pounds and over six months of age. This device may be less effective on large dogs with long barking habits, hairless dogs, and adult dogs.
1. Correct assembly of the flange is very important. The leash should be adjusted so that a finger is comfortably placed between the dog’s neck. Check collar fit to avoid excessive pressure.
2. If you know that you will not be using the device for a long time, it is recommended that you remove the battery from the collar to avoid a power failure.
3. There are two pairs of plastic pens of different lengths for longhair and shorthair dogs. We take care to use only materials that are safe for your dog.
4. Check the sensitivity level. If the collar responds to noise from others, reduce the sensitivity level. If the dog’s barking is not detected, increase the sensitivity.
5. If the collar does not work properly, please try to replace other batteries, which may result in insufficient charge. The collar may be incorrect or not beeping instead of making corrective noises and vibrations. it beeps but does not vibrate, it also acts a battery problem.
6. Remember that if the collar reacts seven times, it will go into standby mode for one minute with a steady red LED indicator.
Reminder from the seller.
1, The sizes are manual measurement, please allow error (1-3cm).
2, Due to different monitors, some items may have some errors, please refer to the actual product.
3, After receiving the package, any dissatisfaction, please contact me first, do not easily leave negative feedback, thank you, good afternoon.